Saturday, May 9, 2009

Drowning

One word says it all.









I'm being swamped.


Soon I will asphyxiate.



Choke to death and turn to a lifeless corpse.











Why the sudden dark perception, one asks?(I just read john's blog so sue me)






Elementary, my dear Watson. Let us examine the evidence.




1st. The MAIN, OH-SO OBVIOUS C.O.D.--------- EXAMS. now that's a killer.


2nd. The crunch of time to start preparing for MPS and camp *gasps* (I asked for it so)


3rd. My obvious financial crisis ( I NEED TO CLAIM FROM WEICHERN)


4th. And actually, one which I also am asking for. DEBATE SEASON MAY NOT BE OVER. (keyword : MAY)


Not to mention other various causes.................................................................











All in all, fellow gentlemen and ladies, the cause of death is clear.











The victim is CLEARLY. drowning. UNDER PRESSURE.




just like all the other students out there :)




everyone, it's crunch time
say your prayers

1 comment:

Kelly said...

lol. same here.