Friday, June 27, 2008

Reality 2# Woe Betide the one who Can't Play Maffia (online)

You know, there are many things in this world that would prove to be a wonder. Like the development of technology for instance. Well, it may seem plain and ordinary to anyone born in the 21st century but seriously - we are far different from the age in which we had to rub sticks together just to get fire.

Wait a minute...

WHAT I JUST SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PROBLEM!!!

ARRRGHHHH!!!!!

On Facebook, there's an application called Maffia New. I played the game during the past two librarian camps I went to as well as hosted lightly in my class. I learned about the application from my friends and I SERIOUSLY wanted to play it.

I haven't had time to go and get it but now when I have the stupid thing WON'T WORK!!!

Every time the window is half way loading a pop-up appears saying 'Mozilla has encountered an error and needs to shut down'. WTF?!

I tried several times over. But still!

Anyone has any ideas what may be going wrong?

.......

......

...Anyone?

No comments: