Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holidays.......can be a boring time. Well, maybe not TOO boring, but still.

I should have posted my experience weeks ago, but I wasn't bothered.

Went to Sunway Lagoon with Audrey, Ke Li, Ai Li and Natalie. We rode all the fun rides, including the ones that go upside down. I normally avoid those, due to my unfounded fear of heights and falling. But the view from 180 was quite nice. I couldn't tell at 360: my eyes were solidly shut. I went for the additional scream park with Audrey and Ke Li, but after riding the Pirate ride (180) and the Tomahawk (360) I think all fear had left me (beyond fear actually) and all I was doing was saying 'hi' to the jail breakouts. Audrey was speechless.

I've finally finished my add math introduction. There were people I knew there, but only lightly, so I barely made conversation, and didn't go about making any new ones.

On Saturday, I came down with a god-awful cold (I blame my sister for it all, fever, cough and runny nose) I'm much better now.

I'm on a brain jam now that the holiday's set in. I've got a lot of things to write and set. MPS, MPH-Alliance Bank prize, my poor neglected fanfics....but I'm just to lazy (I can find the time to write here though)

I've been on a short of anime to watch recently, and it seems I've lost my diversity. All the anime I'm downloading are all shoujo O.o

Sigh, I want to see Twilight, but I'm flat out broke, and I have zilch idea when my RM300 check for my story that got a special mention will come.

Overall, I'm wondering how I'm going to survive December.

I can't say I'll come out with a piece of mind.

It'll turn to jelly in a week :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought you have your cheque already yesterday...