Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7 Excuses......

A little tip for those that will have trouble getting up when school re-opens: 7 excuses you can try using to con your new teachers :0

1. "Sorry teacher, my car broke down and it couldn't be started up again. I had to stand on the road and hail for a taxi so that I could make it to school. And I think the taxi driver cheated me!"

2. "Someone bumped into my dad's car and they got into a fight. The police came and we had to go to the police station to solve the matter!"

3. "I fell asleep in the car, and my driver forgot all about me. He was half-way to KL when I woke up, and we had to make a HUGE U-turn!"

4. "I got caught in a traffic jam!"

5. "My father had a hang-over from drinking too much alcohol at the dinner party he went to and couldn't drive yet!"

6. "My mother tripped and broke her leg and we had to call the ambulance. My father went with her so there was no one to send me!"

7. "My grandfather had a heart attack, and we were all panicking we forgot about the time! By the way, it was just a false alarm :P

Though, if you kept using them, your family's going to look like a tragedy story :3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought that "I got into a traffic jam" was a common excuse...:) Anyway, your name will still be recorded in the buku kelewatan.