Saturday, January 3, 2009

My first blog entry for 2009 :)

Recently I chatted with an old friend of mine from standard 6 (my ONLY friend I'm still keeping contact with) and she told me that she had been working during the hols. O_o I wanted to do that......I'm a bit upset with myself for not trying harder, but I'll look for one harder next year. Hopefully now that I'm at a legal age to work there should be more jobs (though most of the ones that I want have the annoying tag line of 'SPM qualification needed').

After not talking with someone for a long time lots sure change. She stopped going for her Japanese classes and she quit being a librarian at her school. She's also busy working on a book to send to a publisher. Hearing that, I have to review my life a little, shouldn't I?

It's a bit strange to finally be able to refer to myself as 'Form 4' instead of 'next-year's Form 4' already. When you try to think back at the entire year it feels so short, even though you know that when you were living through it it was nothing but.

I made a glitch for one of my tuitions. I didn't now the teacher meant that the class was still unconfirmed until she called us. So I told my mom there was class and we drove all the way to the teacher's house (i was half-an-hour early) and she was leaving her house! She finally explained to me the above point of confirming class.....It's been a while since I made such an embarrassing mistake -_-|||

On Friday I had to go to school to process Chinese Books in the library. I went early so that I could get the keys from Pn Cecilia early (Pn Monica had to run errands). Kelly and Jessica were there when I reached, Kelly arriving just before me. But Pn Cecilia wasn't there, and she didn't come until 8.30! We stood waiting outside the library for half-an-hour! Then when we tried to turn the key it wouldn't budge. We had to try for another 10 minutes before we could open the door. Then there was no electricity! We had to carry the stuff downstairs and do the work in the canteen. But there was so many mosquitos that after a while we sent someone upstairs to check whether the electricity was back on, and thankfully it was, so we could go back up.

My new year's resolution is to cultivate a habit to write something at least once a week, be it story plot, character outline or a scene itself. I also plan to blog at least once every week, otherwise there would be no point in having one. Also, stick to my timetable, and make sure this year's MPS is a hit!

Though, keeping my resolutions is going to be tough <3

1 comment:

Jodee Cheshire said...

Mie jodee...im gonna link you o.o