Sunday, February 8, 2009

First off, my Belian class won our first round of debate (this house should prohibit designer babies).

Secondly, me, Siew Sanz and Sophia was picked from our class to join WIRA debate. Siew Sanz and Sophia I understand, but this one ?! O_o



I had the shock of my life when Sophia congratulated me.

Second shock was when I found out I couldn't do the class debate anymore.

Good luck Gaston, Sean and Marcus.



Now, the shock's over and the reality is setting in.

One thing I never knew about debate is how grueling a discussion session can be. Second is the amount of commitment. Third is the amount of research and writing.

WIRA may be worth the credentials in the long run, but not if we kill ourselves first. Which according to Sophia MAY be a likely possibility.




Anyways..................



School. Will have to suffer due to the amount of effort that has to be put into WIRA but managable. I've finished all my homework except for Bio notes. Luckily there's 2 more days.

Librarian:
a) camp. I don't understand how a package deal for a dormitory basis would be RM385/pax when it's 33/night for normal rates. We've asked for a dissection, but we may have to scrap eagle ranch altogether. For now, we've put up a paper to see how many people are actually interested.

b)MPS. Paperwork. Get done. Feb. End. Die.

Writing. ........ T_T MPH-Alliance, Choral Script, Debate Script (possible), up-coming IDLA. I haven't fully started or finished ANY of them yet.




Long story cut short, in another two months all that is left of me will be a mindless corpse-like zombie.

No comments: