Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY has come and gone......

One week’s break just isn’t enough anymore.


SING THIS LIKE U’D SING ‘ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS

For the day before CNY, we ate like HUNGRY PIGS.
THREE plates of KFC, TWO BOWLS of shark’s fin,
And a lot of ju-unk in between….


On the 1st day of CNY, we ate tons of sweets,
Heck loads of oranges, yay for angpows,
and boo-hhoo for the tummy-ache.


On the 2nd day of CNY, I lay at home in bed,
felt like 'gonna vomit', couldn't eat a thing,
and in the end I slept the day away.

On the 3rd day of CNY, we had a change in plans,
went to Minyak Beku, ate tons of mee,
and prayed at a temple by the sea.


On the 4th day of CNY, we finally went home,
woke at five-thirty, dropped off my grandma,
and said good-bye to Batu Pahat.


(End of Song)

In the end, once I reached home, another MOUNTAIN awaited me.

Today the mountain is down to Bio and 2 tuition pieces.

Plus a presentation work of my chinese tuition.



I don't know why but my blog can't change font sizes anymore T_T


Plus color.

WHERE DID ALL MY OPTIONS RUN TO!!!

WAIT.

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT O_O




For librarian matters, I have to slaughter the eagle ranch people for unsatisfactory customer service -__-

Plus I have to check on places where a camp can be held in Selangor, or in a state close to Selangor.




SOMEONE, SEND ME AN ANG-POW FOR MORE PROSPERITY.




Everyone, Gong Xi Fa Cai :)

2 comments:

Yi May, Alexis said...

Ah, the colour changing has a problem with me too. It wont show. Click on a colour, click save, and then view blog. Thats how i do it.

Kelly said...

i thought u said can do in n9!!!!