Saturday, March 7, 2009

I AM FREE!

I don't know about all of you that are not in DJ, but.




EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





'Nuf said.






My predictions?

Add math - A breeze
Mod Math- Relatively fine
Bio - Yes, no
English - Forgot word count but who cares?
Malay- Hn. Teacher's too strict with marks
Chinese- Cross fingers.
Chem- Botched last question
Physics - Damn the pistol question
Moral -another walk in the park, though whether I walked the right path has yet to be seen
Sejarah- Give and take. No way to predict.




Some people may glare at me for saying all that, but hey, at least you tried your best :)






Exams are over, but debate and librarian and everything else is not.


Camp paperwork is done, but I WANT PIBG FUNDING. NO GIVE LIBRARIAN, NO GIVE PREFECT. FAIR AND SQUARE. prefects that actually see this blog I mean you no harm. yet.


Debating.............. No comment for now.



Sigh.


I'm getting lazy. There's a pile of work I haven't done (Not a mountain thankfully) yet I'm sitting in front of the PC watching Soul Eater and blogging.


Ah well.


One must enjoy life still :)

1 comment:

Eva. said...

wow.NOT BAAAAAAAAAAAD :Dvi