Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Somehow I'm feeling slightly.......blue today.



There are so many things I haven't done yet, and so many things I think I didn't do properly.



There really is no point over worrying, but still it doesn't get rid of the feeling. The restless feeling in your chest. 'S bad.



Debate......District finals. Catholic. Worry 1#.



Library.......MPS..........*fidget**worry**fidget*....... Worry 2#


Writing........ I haven't gotten anywhere -_-|||||| Worry 3#



There are a few other little matters, but still these three are still the largest.


One may say to focus on the bright side, but it doesn't mean the worry fades away.



One also says actions are better than words.



Maybe I'd feel better with more action, but then again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Librarian one-day camp was fun (boring lectures on myriad of plants though) and I came home unable to walk the next day but still. I think I owe an apology to Pn. M. There were some things I could have helped better. I wasn't exceptionally alert.
















worry, worry, bubble, double,
flow, and flow, and gurgle, gargle.
over the pot and spill across,
the worry continues to frost.






I have to get into the grooovee.....

No comments: