Friday, July 24, 2009

Zetsubou(despair)

I'm in despair.






A simple line that has only one meaning.


Simply put, I'm upset, distressed and anxious over a certain matter.






The reasons and actions afterwards are many.

After all, one can do many things in despair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reason 1: I'm upset over something that happened in the real world.

Reason 2: Someone's upset has made me upset.

Reason 3: I'm upset with myself.

Reason 4: Someone I know has died.

Reason 5: Someone I know is leaving the country.

Reason 6: I have been retrenched from the work force, and lost everything to debts.

Reason 7: My boyfriend/girlfriend dumped me.

Reason 8: I had a bad day.

Reason 9: There is no more meaning to life.

Reason 10
: I have an anxiety/depression disorder.

ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Possible outcome 1: Depression.

Possible outcome 2: Suck up and carry on with your life.

Possible outcome 3: Put on a false front and start stabbing behind people's backs

Possible outcome 4: isolation from society.

Possible outcome 5: Giving up.

Possible outcome 6: Suicide.

Possible outcome 7: Making everyone else in your life miserable.

Possible outcome 8: Gain harsh and unbending views about life.

Possible outcome 9: Nothing will change.


ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.












In the end, despair will always somehow appear, so a reason and outcome is always there. What you are upset and afraid about is so subjective if I tried to predict every single reason of sadness and the outcome of it I'd have to scan through heaven knows how much neutron signals that run through a person every second. A gargantuan task that would even fry a super computer. The only people that know yourself is you. And your despair is your own.





However, someone once told me this: "you have the right to be stupid, but we also have the right to point out you are stupid."

Using the logic of the right of another person, I can also say this."I have the right to feel despaired. It's also my right to tell and let other people know and feel my despair"


After all everyone has rights.





And my 'right'at this moment, is to tell you all simply.


I'm in despair.


Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
a bit of anxiety and boredom
goes a long way







Manic Street Preachers-From Despair to Where

No comments: