Sunday, July 26, 2009

There was no storm

I think I'm the kind to expect the worse out of everything.









Even if I'm given an interlude I'm bound to think something bad's going to happen.

Even if nothing was particularly wrong I would think it was wrong.












But in the end, I was wrong.













I was wrong that everything would go wrong.



And that really makes everything alright.















For a long time in a long while, I think I'm feeling more like myself again.



And that was thanks to a day of food, card games and smiles.




And for that, I'm thankful.

I can safely say, there's no more storm.




I found this song on youtube. There really is one heck of a song database :) Damn nice song, with lots of touching emotion



bye bye
to my dear seniors

No comments: