Saturday, October 17, 2009

At the VMAs

At the VMAs 09 in NYC, I learned:

That Kanye West is a jerk. Some words that are said should never be said. When they are they can never be taken back. Especially when those words are about Taylor Swift(not that I particularly like Taylor, but). Dissing Taylor was definitely not a star moment for him. Now everyone is giving him the 'love lockdown'. (excuse the pun)













At the VMAs 09 in NYC, I learned:

That Russell Brand is now worthy of an entrance with a Queen's song(courtesy of Katy Perry). His comments on wordly-matters are - enlightening at best. British Humor, I can't see it well otherwise. There were moments.





At the VMAs 09 in NYC, I learned:

That quick-change is a skill properly highlighted by Lady Gaga. Three different costumes(four if you count the one she performed in), all different and unique in their own rights, all in one night is a feat. Truly I've never seen a star that's so 'gaga' over clothes like those.












At the VMAs 09 in NYC, I learned:

That firefighter trucks and London buses work as doubles for limousines. Pink and Cobra Starship really now how to make a choice on using utilitarian vehicles. I wonder where Taylor Swift got the carriage. The pumpkin farm would have a lot of customers.....







At the VMAs 09 in NYC, I learned:

that there are people who love their hometowns. Case point, Jay Z and Alicia Keys. That was the nicest song I heard sung by Jay Z and about a hometown. And here it is :)













Yes, this was an excuse to play this song :)
for all djians
happy holidays and
good luck for the exams
sejarah is a torture :(

No comments: