Friday, January 9, 2009

1st School Week - Recap

Finally, the first week of school is over.

All the plans and schedules have been laid out, and going back to school has finally settled us down. My first week of school was half-good, half-bad.

For starters, I swapped classes. Originally I had chosen a sub science-ICT stream, but when I went to the class it was so bad that by the second period I was already hankering to get out of class to get a transfer form. Then I spent 2 sleepless nights worrying about my appeal to a pure science. It finally got approved, and I was transfered to 4 Belian (I was in 4 Keruing before). I didn't have to do much catching up since it was still just the third day of school.

My tuition classes have been progressing, though I just started the first lessons. The only problem was English Lit, since the teacher was sporiadic and she hadn't set a proper time for the class at all. Luckily my friend's found another teacher in Taman Tun, which is much closer. It only starts after CNY, and the price is still unknown, but I think I'll go for that instead. My POL class in school would have clashed with my Add Math tuition, but the problem automatically solved itself when my Add Math class was swapped from 3.15-5.15 to 4-6 in the afternoon.

The only thing that seems to be going somewhat smoothly is my co-curicular activities. The submission for club choices was today at the hall. Most of the 4A forms had to be given to the teacher, but LEO collected by it's own, so that one was passed up. The rest-karate, Berjaya, QM - all goes to the form teacher.

The first library meeting was also today. I had to go and collect my Bio books, but half-way through lining up in front of the crowded Physics lab someone from my class came out and said that they wouldn't give people from Belian since they're suppose to take on Mon. I had to speak during the library meeting about MPS and Camp, and my knees were wobbly throughout the affair. I was fine for the the MPS AJK small meeting, though my mind blanked out close to the end.

I have karate tomorrow, but actually there shouldn't be. The advising teacher told me to tell sensei not to come, but we normally have training without a supervising teacher so I didn't really bother.

Overall my week turned out for the better, though in my firm belief choosing to go for the sub science-ICT package was the worst choice I made in a long time.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

wad? ur knees were shaking? din notice. u were so secret-service agent-like all d way. u dun seem 2 b d kind of person hu gets nervous when speaking in public.
wad abt d recruitment thing? were ur knees shaking THEN?

Eva. said...

wow.worst decision huh.that sucks :/