Saturday, January 17, 2009

Second week has passed.....

Homework. Die.

That's the first thing I think of if you would be so 'kind' as to mention normal classes.



Interview.........WTF?!

The trainees need some work. I only gave a definite yes to one out of 10 of the people I interviewed.



Camp.......(Thanks teacher).

THE BLOODY QUOTATION HASN'T ARRIVED!!!



MPS. Brain dead. I can't think up of any more ideas.



Nostalgia. I have failed T_T



W.r.i.t.i.n.g. -__-|||| Need the expression say more?



Overall, with that mountain of homework (tho now it's been cut in half) looming over me, the holidays that were seem like a FAR off time....





Why was I so hyped about going to Form 4 anyway?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

haha. sounds sad.

did u noe ghee ken got into nostalgia?

Yi May, Alexis said...

Hey, I failed nostalgia too. T.T together.