Monday, June 8, 2009

The Concept of Sleepovers

Definition of sleepover:the act of spending the night as a guest in another's house, especially the participants are children....

That sure says a lot about us teenagers that do this activity.



Seriously.




How many sleepovers has one been to?

I'm currently blogging from the second sleepover at a friend's house in my entire 16 years of life, and I got to tell you, the basic criterias of the sleepovers haven't really been met so far (well, based on what I believe about the stereotype of sleepovers...)


a) We've never lasted all the way up till morning (tho' me and Yean Yi are going to try for this one)

b) We haven't had a pillow fight. (like the ones you see in movies)

c) We haven't called and harassed someone in the middle of the night (another usual, i think)

d) We haven't really gossiped about people (that I'm not sure is staple)

e)............



In the end, I think I've just been loafing at someone's house.







And that is suppose to be fun for many teenagers my age.



Maybe it's just me.



I don't have anything to blog about
I can't wait for camp

No comments: