Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let's face the music people.





We are all bloody LIARS. In every sense of the word.







Don't think so? Then tell me the one time you haven't told a lie.

Unfortunately white lies count as well.






Sure sometimes we tell them to make sure we don't hurt someone's feelings, but you're still hurting them. Especially when they hear from someone else about the truth (seriously, man. That cape looks godawful on you.)







Hold on. You telling me you're not that kind of person?



Then let me tell you another way we lie.









We PROCRASTINATE.














Wait, you say. Doesn't procrastinate mean 'to put off something or delay it'? Doesn't that equal 'laziness', not 'lying'?




Why don't I put it into a different light.

Let me paint a household scenario. Mom asks you to wash your socks. You say that you have another week to school reopens so you have time.
Day 1: i want to watch tv. I''l do it later.
Day 2: I want to go out with my friends. I'll do it later.
Day 3: I want to use the PC. Do it later.
Day 4: Have to help do something else. No time.
Day 7: I can wear smelly socks to school. No need to do it.


We've lied haven't we? For 7 days, we lied that we'd do it the next day. In the end, we lied to ourselves that we have the time and effort and willpower to do it later. After all that time, NOTHING gets done. It's a wondrous lie isn't it?

One we always love to say.










Still shaking your head and saying you don't?



Well, good for you to that small factions for being a goody-goody. God up there will be proud of you.








To those other oblivious fools, congratulations.

You have carried on lying to yourself.

Good luck I bid to you as you dig your grave. 'Cause your going to need all that luck trying to get out of it when it's too late.






I need luck and willpower too :p

No comments: