Saturday, August 22, 2009

The PC and me

I've recently went through several heart palpitations over the hunk of metal called my PC. Installing a new graphics card has caused both me and Tien Yi much heart ache. And now after some research over some problems I've been having with the PC (another round of heart stopping events happened that I'd rather not go into-something to do with pci.sys and 'PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA), I've finally found out my RAMS could be well busted(faulty in techno terms). I don't know whether or not I wan't to spend money(RM 40) for RAM tho. Sad la, my RAM is a low yah one(a DDR version for those that now ur PCs).





I wish for a new CPU, but that would mean losing my info and not getting a digital camera (finally!). Only if the motherboard crashed for good or the hard drive ran its last laps can I ask my mum for a spanking-new CPU(we've had ours since 2000 i think).







I didn't finish my literature homework this afternoon like i planned.







Instead i slept the entire afternoon away again.







I'm having a mental slump somewhere in my brain.






I don't dare go upstairs to get my pen drives because I'm afraid of the PC dying on me all over again.(It loves to die on me now when I'm not using it for more than half an hour)








And now my hand is starting to ache because of the 100-push-up-exercises we did in karate.








Life's just simply peachy isn't it?




I wish i struck gold
(about RM2000 actually)
so I can get a new CPU and a new digital camera.

No comments: